Thursday 3 October 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Spam Emails like Double digit monthly growth: how I got it, and how you can too.

Please be safe because our main motive is to take care of you by cheated by spammers or spam emails
It’s no secret that MOBE (My Online Business Empire – the name of my company)
has experienced some incredible growth over these past few years.

It officially began in mid 2011.

Up until then, I’d been doing I.M. for almost 3 years, with roller coaster results.

Some months I’d make enough to sustain myself… but mostly, I was barely making
ends meet.

Often, several months would go buy without making a penny.

But in mid-2011 when I launched MOBE, I created a new habit:
I started to watch my monthly revenue with consistency - checking where I was at
every few days.

I remember noticing we’d done $700 for the entire month – and thinking, “well,
it’s not much, but it’s a start.”

My goal for the following month was very simple: to beat it.

With that at the forefront of my mind, I did more than 700 in the next 10 days.

Like Forest Gump does in the movie when he begins running around the country...

...my thought process was, “well I’ve come this far, I wonder if I can go further.

By the end of that month, I’d done 3,600.

Almost
4 times the previous month.

So I decided to see if I could beat my new monthly record again.

3 months later, in October 2011, I had my first 15k online.

December that same year, it went up to 45k.

January 2012, we managed to break the 80k mark.

It was a thrilling ride, and a lotta fun.

But back then, the MOBE team was just one lady doing my customer support and
myself.

I was literally the phone team - doing all the calls for our partners.

After one too many 14 hour days, I knew I needed some help.

So I started hiring, and building real systems that would run things without me always
being there.

In March, I did my first ever live event in San Diego, called ‘Online Income Revolution’ – charging 1k per ticket for the 3 days.

I ended up selling 46 tickets.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so out of my depth, as I was over those 3 days – I had no clue
what I was doing!

That same month, our monthly revenue entered the 6 figure level… something I’d been
dreaming about since I got started in this industry.

From there, we just kept scaling it up, and at the time of writing, are now comfortably over
half a mill a month.

Now, before you start thinking that’s a lot – you should know that most of it goes to our
partners who use our system, like My Top Tier Business.

I also have a team of close to 20 staff now, so, our monthly overheads are more than 10 times what they were back in the ‘old days.’

But all of this very rapid growth has been the result of having one simple goal:

To beat our previous monthly income record.

It’s a very simple concept, but also very powerful if you make it your focus.

The biggest issue most run into, is falling into the trap of having a comfort zone.

Example: a lot of entrepreneurs in our space who cross the 50k / month barrier
think they’ve made it.

They get used to the idea of being an ‘internet marketing guru’ and start to alter
their lifestyle.

They go out and buy a Porsche.

They start rubbing shoulders with fellow gurus, high fiving each other on their
success, and becoming very comfortable with their new status.

You could call it a comfort zone...

The problem is, the I.M. landscape is ALWAYS changing and evolving.

And when you get too comfortable, you stop innovating.

That’s why 2 or 3 years later they can lose their guru status, have a former shell
of their business, and are left looking back at the glory days of the past.

Don’t fall into this trap: you must always be striving to reach the next level.

Personally, I never want to settle into a comfort zone in my business.

If I’m not having periods where I’m forced to work hard and push myself to the
absolute limits… I know something’s wrong.

And that’s the reason why MOBE continues to grow, and our partners continue
to benefit.

Now I don’t know about you – maybe you’re reading this thinking, “Matt, I’d just be
happy making an extra few grand a month.”

But I’d like to challenge you on that: why stop there?

Why not take it all the way?

Forget about 6 figures.  Why not for 7?  Or 8?

A lot of people will say, “I don’t need all that - I only need enough to get by.”

Ok, great.

So give the extra money away to charity then.

My point is, most people do not achieve 1/10th of what they are capable of.

And it bothers me to see this - especially in this age where we have the internet at our
fingertips… where the possibilities for building an online business are virtually endless.

I’m looking to partner with the big thinkers out there... the people who resonate with
this message.

It might only be 1 out of 10 people who do - but if you’re one of them, then welcome
aboard.

Join me in My Top Tier Business:  http://mytoptierbusiness.com/letter

Get started today, and let’s grow this as big as we can.

Talk soon,

Matt



You’re getting this email because you subscribed to my list at some point... if you no longer want to be friends and hear from me- : ( -there’s an ‘Unsubscribe’ link right at the bottom you can use.

Support: if you have a question / comment for support, you can submit a ticket here: http://myonlinebusinessempire.com/support

PLEASE use the FAQ section on our support desk first, because 99% of the time your question will be answered there.

Copyright Notice: Don’t even think about copying these emails for your own use (not that you would- but you’d be surprised by the amount of idiots who think they can!). My legal team keeps track of those things - and honestly, I’d rather not have to pay their exorbitant fees to patrol the internet and sue people.

If you’d like to have my team write all your emails for you, and have my legal permission to use them, you can use just this service: http://myonlinebusinessempire.com/doneforyouemails/

Disclaimer stuff to state the obvious: I’m a marketer and capitalist- I promote my own products, and from time to time I like to throw in testimonials from some of my highest achieving members. Don’t ever assume these are typical or that you’ll automatically get the same results as they did. They’ve all worked hard to get their results, and you will need to do the same. But that doesn’t mean you won’t have a lot of fun along the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment